Greenfield are an established enabling works contractor with experience in the preparation of construction-ready sites for developments.
Enabling works are the preparations required to make a building site construction-ready. The result is a fully prepared site, ready for the next stage of development where the site and any neighbouring buildings and infrastructure can all function safely.
Our enabling works services include:
- Ground investigation and trial holes
- Site clearance and remediation
- Disconnection and redirection of services
- Creation of temporary haul roads and access routes
- Hoardings, signage and fencing
- Facade retention and propping
- Obtaining relevant consents, approvals and permissions
- Removal of lift shafts and stair cases
- Dismantling of old machinery and equipment from buildings
As with all our services Greenfield are happy to give advice at pre-tender stage on any aspect of the required works.